Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twist


The past few weeks I've been working hard- my job has presented challenges, I've been playing catch-up with school, attempting a social life, and I'm trying to get Christmas surprises in order. My immune system hates me. Stress. Part of a payoff came on Monday. I got a fabulous grade on my test.

What else happens on Mondays? Out to dinner! We went to Twist and celebrated a group member's birthday while we were at it. We also enjoyed half off a bottle night. I ordered the beet salad, and it was tasty. I was not a fan of the ribs- the sauce was thick and overpowering. But the duck? It might have changed my life (at least for the night). I thought the skin was just crispy enough, and the portion was very fair for the price.

After dinner we went and wandered around Lenox, window shopping, and sitting on Santa's big velvet couch. It was a good time, and a good way to work off some wine.

What did I do after dinner? BI went back to the grind, dreaming of a yummy duck dish and a never-ending glass of wine.

No comments: