Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spark People

Everyone seems to have New Year's resolutions to get in shape, eat better, etc., etc., etc. Most people don't actually keep their resolutions; therefore, I don't make an resolutions. I am a very goal oriented person, so I do set small, achievable goals. I know that eating GF means I eat healthier than most Americans, but it occurred to me I am not sure how healthy my daily intake of healthy things is. One of my friends who is making a lifestyle change to change her shape has been on SparkPeople.com. I decided to join. It's free, and you don't have to get annoying emails. What you can do is track your fitness and nutrition. You can use meal plans (I don't use them, since they aren't catered to the GF crowd), or choose what foods you want where. It's so easy and kinda fun. It takes a whopping 5 minutes out of my day. So here's to 2010 and finding new ways to challenge myself as a healthy person.

No comments: