Monday, July 7, 2008

Five Guys

There are a number of things that people miss about a gluten-containing life. I've started to find ways to make sure that my G-F life is not lacking anything. Pizza was my last kitchen achievement. Finding fast food at Five Guys is a fresh out-of-kitchen experience that I intend to repeat.

The rumor is that there were 5 guys somewhere around D.C. who wanted an awesome, fresh burger experience. So they started a burger joint, and award after award came in. Now they have tons of locations, with awards and quotes out of articles plastered all over their walls.

When I asked the guy about the fries, he told me he'd just finished cutting them. Does it get fresher than that? I felt like a "normal" American, sitting in a seat with my paper bag filled with quick deliciousness.

http://www.fiveguys.com/

No comments: