Monday, September 1, 2008

Food 101

Another couple my boyfriend and I hang out with wanted to try Food 101 before a housewarming party. I think Ali was quite satisfied with her cheese plate (the goat cheese was really amazing), my boyfriend loved his prosciutto wrapped dates (I loved one of them, too), and we all enjoyed our entrees. The waitress knew right away what I was hinting at with my menu picks- she asked if I ate gluten-free. Our waitress decided something in the rice might not have been G-F, and brought her concern to me. (She could have just not cared and served it anyway.) She definitely got extra points for not killing me x2. The environment was nice, and it wasn't too terribly crowded. I definitely have to add this to my top restaurant picks. Props to Ali for finding this one!

No comments: