Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holeman & Finch

Holeman & Finch is located on the backside of a new Buckhead high rise community. The restaurant features small plates of Southern-inspired food. One of the dinner club members called ahead to make sure they would accommodate G-F needs; however, our waiter seemed to know nothing about G-F or how to accommodate. I gave him "my card," with the items I do and don't eat. He came back with a menu that the chef had checked off the yes food. I had a choice of 4 dishes. I ate the Georges Bank Scallops- huge and delicious, over sweet corn; the Metzger Farm Pork Belly over collards- very rich, and the collards delicious; Baby Bok Choy with garlic- okay. I rated Holeman & Finch with a 6/10 because I was not impressed with how my food came out after everyone had eaten. My biggest pet-peeve is watching other people eat, especially when I'm starving.

No comments: