Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pasta Vino

I would have eaten anywhere after a grueling 2-hour shift. It just so happened that the Monday Night Dinner Crew arranged a rendezvous near my hospital of employment. Pasta Vino is tucked into the Peachtree Battle shopping center, next to the sports bar. They serve standard Italian fare- pizza, pastas, a few other dishes.

I was in the mood for chicken, and a few dishes sparked my interest. I ended up ordering chicken and broccoli because of the waiter's suggestion, but I really wanted the chicken that involved goat cheese. Instead of a side of pasta, I got more broccoli. When it was served, I got a plate of broccoli covering the chicken breast. The dish was not bad, but it was very boring. The butter-lemon sauce kept me from noticing any dryness in the chicken. I was unimpressed by the service. The rest of the crew gave it middle of the road reviews as well- very average and slightly pricey food.

No comments: