Sunday, October 10, 2010

Farmburger

The best thing about a great burger? A great GF bun. I have received quite a few messages about Yeah!Burger in Midtown and their GF buns and beers, but I still have not made it over to sample this amazing-ness. I have (x2) gone to Farmburger in Decatur to sample their incredi-burgers. Farmburger is set up similarly to Taquieria del Sol in that you stand in line, order your food, and then hustle to claim a table to be served at. Since the limited seating is a bit of a drawback. All of the burger meat, fixin's, and sides come from local farms in the area, such as Farm 255 in Athens.

Here are my two meal selections:
Eggcellent Burger
* GF burger, cooked medium
* Toppings of fried egg, tomatoes, red onion
* Side salad + sampling of the yummy seasonal pickled veggies

Goat Kick
* GF burger, cooked medium
* Toppings of goat cheese, jalapenos, red onions, tomatoes
* Side of collard greens (perfectly cooked!)

I think my next burger will involve the pecan pesto.

No comments: