Monday, January 3, 2011

My Birthday!


I've been so busy with wedding plans and Christmas prepping that I forgot to write about my amazing birthday! I decided to follow in the footsteps of last year and have a taco dinner. This year, we hit up Pure Taqueria for deliciousness.

Pure was packed and noisy with the groups of Friday nighters celebrating the end of another week. We had a table along the back wall by the kitchen; I enjoyed keeping an eye on the goings-on in the restaurant. We ordered a pitcher of margaritas to start while we perused the menu. Believe it or not, the GF menu is much larger than vegetarian menu! I ordered the carne asada tacos. They were amazing!

After dinner we walked across the street to Dad's Garage improv theater. I've just completed my first level of improv classes. Our homework is always to see shows so we can learn how what we learn is applied live on stage. We opted for the Dr. Frapples show, which was hilarious! If you've been meaning to go see some live comedy, go take the plunge at Dad's.

No comments: